Contact Information

Stephen D. Thompson
E-Mail: lifework50@gmail.com
USPS: P.O. Box 263, Hallowell, Maine 04347
Collaborating with the Limestone-Caswell Historical Society
& Those Who Can Say, "Limestone, Maine -- My Home Town"
Copyright 2011 -- Limestone, Maine -- My Home Town

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Life in the Long Family -- 1893 to 1914

I believe these storyboards contain notes written by Laila
 Long Thompson. Her sister Laversa,who wrote a hand-
written narrative history of the Long Family could also
be a candidate for writing these notes. However, in
comparing other items written by Laila, these notes appear
to be hers. Although I am sharing Thompson Family photos
and memorabilia, it was the work of Keith M. Thompson,
my father, who scanned many of these items and then
 choose to keep notes and other items describing family
life. I thank my grandparents for keeping these items and
my Dad  for his efforts in preserving and organizing the
 memories and way of life once lived by the Thompson,
Long, Noyes, Phair, Hamilton, and Getchell families.




No comments:

Post a Comment